I am from India. I overstayed for one month in Ecuador on a tourist visa, but the Immigration officer gave me an exit stamp without any problem. If I apply for a student visa to Canada, will this overstay be a problem?

closed as primarily opinion-based by user 56513, Giorgio, Thorsten S., Martin Jevon, Ali Awan May 1 '17 at 23:54

Many good questions generate some degree of opinion based on expert experience, but answers to this question will tend to be almost entirely based on opinions, rather than facts, references, or specific expertise. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.