This question already has an answer here:
- UK Visa Refusal: Provenance of funds/parking 1 answer
- Should I submit bank statements when applying for a UK Visa? What do they say about me? 1 answer
- UK visa refusal on V 4.2 a + c (and sometimes 'e') 1 answer
- My application was refused due to 'lack of evidence of funds', are there hidden requirements for UK visa applications? 2 answers
I am going to Uk to play cricket as an Amateur Player from last 2 years. This year also i got my visa. This time after my visa approval, the club inviting me were happy to invite my Wife and kids aged 7 years and other kid 6 months (infant).
I applied their visa on priority as they can travel with me. They never travelled abroad. this is their first international travel.
I Work in Income Tax Department here in India. we submitted both of us bank statements, It Returns, My pay slips., Recent LIC payments, My elder daughter Study certificate and thier birth certificates.
Thier visas got refused, Explaining there is a large amount deposited suddenly in recent month, No proof of Accommodation and stuff. No Proof of supporting.
But , We are Genuine.
1)We took loan ammount from our gold and deposited it in my account, Apart from salary. The same account was kept for mine and i got visa.
2)If my account has that large ammount deposit issue, My wife's account is so clear and with good funds.
3) The club inviting us clearly mentioned the details of stay and food with addresses and numbers. They didn't get any call.
4)We stated, they will be returning after 2 months because my daughters school re opens here. We have given study certificate also.
How come a Central Government employee won't return or his wife or kids who are studying here in india.
Its so upset and disappointing after spending time and lot of money for priority. More over after everything planned for a nice trip with family.
Can any one suggest. What best i can do.