Does Chinese Customs Service allow people to enter China with a valid Chinese tourist visa ( visitor visa ) on a Refugee Travel Document issued by New Zealand Government?

closed as too broad by Ali Awan, JonathanReez Apr 22 '17 at 13:40

Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Just to make things clear, you need to avoid deportation to Russia?! Does Russia have some type of search warrant on you? And have you tried contacting the Kiwi embassy in China (maybe also the consulate in SH) with your questions? They should be able to help. – mts Apr 22 '17 at 8:45
  • Oh no. I am pretty sure that Russia has no search warrant on me. What I am saying is, Refugee Travel Document might look suspicious, as I said, I was born in China and grew up in Russia, recently moved to New Zealand and got my refugee status here. – mich.p Apr 23 '17 at 1:40