I am planning to travel to London from Brussels but I am not an EU citizen. I am here for my holiday and business purposes.
I have researched around for the cheaper ways to go to London (they seem cheaper than travelling by plane??):
- By bus (around 35 euro) from Brussels to London Victoria.
- By train (around 120 euro) from Brussels to London St Pancras.
I have a few questions:
- Are they the correct stations to stop at? Or other better choices?
- Where is the immigration check point that I should be aware off? Is it in Brussels before I depart or at where I arrive in London?
- What should I do I am refused entry? Will I be paid for my ticket to return to Brussels?