I have an Australian travel document for refugees. Do I need a visa to travel to USA ? If I need, can I apply for a visa ?

  • 3
    Yes and Yes to both questions. – user57303 Apr 9 '17 at 10:00

Visa-free entry to the USA is only available if you are a national of a VWP country, and present a passport issued by that country.

A refugee travel document is, by definition, issued by a different country than the traveler's nationality -- so travelers on refugee documents are never eligible for visa-free entry.

Thus: You need a visa.

|improve this answer|||||

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.