please if you could guide me out.

German citizen and been almost 3 years in Aus. I've received last year my partner visa ( I have an Australian wife and 2 kids) .

I want to bring my brother and mother to live with me and study. He is 9 years old and my mother is 52. Both german citizen

What visa would they need to be eligible to stay and live with me ?

Thanks in advance


Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.