I am an Indian citizen resident in the Netherlands on a student residence permit. I wish to travel to Belize for a party. I understand I need a clearence, but do I need a visa for Belize or am I exempted due to my EU residence permit ?

  • Is this permite a card-type or is it a sticker/stamp on your passport? – JoErNanO Apr 3 '17 at 14:03
  • All Dutch residence permits are issued in card format. – Uzzide Apr 3 '17 at 14:30
  • 1
    It is going to be an expensive party for the repatriation fee you are due as an Indian citizen. – mts Apr 3 '17 at 16:48

Passengers with a valid visa issued by a Schengen Member State, for a maximum stay of 90 days.

International Air Transport Association

List of Schengen Member States.

Schengen Member States

Passengers with a valid visa issued by a Schengen Member State are visa exempt for a maximum stay of 90 days.


|improve this answer|||||
  • 2
    Could you please quote the relevant parts of the links? – JoErNanO Apr 3 '17 at 15:21
  • Also is a residence permit here considered the same as a visa? – mts Apr 3 '17 at 15:32
  • @mts, I am also concerned about this. – Uzzide Apr 3 '17 at 16:35
  • Updated answer to quote the relative parts of the pages – BritishSam Apr 4 '17 at 9:51
  • @Uzzide is there no visa Issued in your passport that you needed for entry to the Netherlands before you got your resident permit? I know for my UK Visa I got a 30 day entry clearance visa then I had to collect my residence permit. You could get in touch with the Belize Consulate in the Netherlands to make sure. email: roos@yepro.nl phone: (+31) (20) 408 11 75 – BritishSam Apr 4 '17 at 9:58

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.