I am Indian citizen, and flying thru Stansted (London) with 3 hour layover, flying to the US.

Does this require transit visa?


Because you have a valid US visa and are flying there, you do not need a visa

At the UK border, present your passport (open at the page with the visa), filled-out landing card and connecting ticket.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.