This question already has an answer here:
We (myself, wife and two children) are planning to visit UK in the summer (I have already started to regret it!!).
I have some visa related questions:
- Does each applicant have to create their own login/password and create an application?
- Do minors need their own login/password and application ? do they need their own email address?
- Do I have to make four separate payments, one for each of us?
- If I submit four separate applications, what is the guarantee that I will get a same-day appointment for all of us. Obviously, I hate to make four separate trips to the interview center which means my wife and I have to take time off from work four times.
- Is the visa fee for children the same as for adults?