Since I'm being I'm being supported by my friend in Germany ,is it still necessary to submit my bank statement which do not have funds ? And will I be granted a visa if I submit it?

closed as primarily opinion-based by Gayot Fow, JonathanReez Mar 8 '17 at 11:50

Many good questions generate some degree of opinion based on expert experience, but answers to this question will tend to be almost entirely based on opinions, rather than facts, references, or specific expertise. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 1
    We know that you are applying for a Shengen visa to Germany. You could be helpful and remind us however. Also... We do not engage in prophecies here, see a fortune teller. Honestly, who knows if your application will be successful. Ask a question with a single technically correct answer and we'll try to help. Close voting as misconceived, unclear, opinion-based. – Gayot Fow Mar 8 '17 at 10:47
  • Your German friend can sign a Verpflichtungserklärung which means he either deposits money for all possible costs (accommodation or subsistence) in advance (it will be more than 3 000 €) or he discloses his/her financial situation and proves that he is able to cover the costs. In this case the bank statement will not be necessary. – Thorsten S. Mar 8 '17 at 21:59