In general, where is the best place to exchange currency when going for a trip? Some options include:
- a bank before you leave
- some exchange service before you leave
- at the airport before you leave (doubt it)
- at the airport when you arrive (doubt it)
- at some place at your destination (sounds risky)
- using some online service (?)
- something I didn't think of?
Please also consider in your answer that I would want to exchange back any leftover currency at the end of my trip. If it matters I live in the US.