I plan to go to Peru for 5 months. I'm looking at the tourist visa, but is is only good for 3 months. How can I get a visa that would let me stay for at least 5 months? I'm in Spain.

  • Visas generally depend on the activity you plan to pursue in the country you're traveling to. What are you hoping to do in Peru for 5 months?
    – phoog
    Feb 27, 2017 at 16:00
  • @phoog My girlfirend is going to do Erasmus and i plan go with her Feb 28, 2017 at 7:24

1 Answer 1


A tourist visa is obviously the only option if you're going as a tourist for more than 90 days in a 180-day period (for less than that, you do not need any visa).

You get it from a Peruvian consulate in Spain. The link is to the one in Madrid, with a list of the required documents.

Has the consulate explicitly said that they aren't issuing tourist visas valid for more than 90 days?

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .