I'm filling in an application for a long-term internship in Germany. It has a field called Aufenthaltstitel oder gleichwertiges Dokument Nr./Residence permit number. I do not have any Residence Permit number and a quick wikipedia search shows that the visa is the residence permit. I'm confused: what should I enter in this field?

closed as off-topic by o.m., Ali Awan, pnuts, JonathanReez, David Richerby Feb 23 '17 at 12:54

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 1
    Are you filling in the application for the internship, or the application for the visa? – Giorgio Feb 22 '17 at 20:32
  • I'm filling in the application form for a long term visa – Satyajith Chiappagari Feb 23 '17 at 5:15
  • 1
    Long term visas are handled by Expatriates.SE, not Travel.SE. – o.m. Feb 23 '17 at 6:39