I will have US-PHILIPPINE flight, with same flight. With 2 hrs layover in Vancouver, Canada. I have US passport. Do I need a transit pass to enter Canada?


No. If you hold a US passport, you do not need a visa to transit through Canada.

  • Indeed, most US citizens don't need a visa toventer Canada for most purposes. – phoog Feb 22 '17 at 13:36

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.