Is it possible to have a student visa in Norway and apply for a working visa in China for four months?

closed as off-topic by pnuts, Ali Awan, David Richerby, JonathanReez, Giorgio Feb 6 '17 at 15:05

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 1
    Not enough for an answer but I don't see why not (you have to check regs of specific country). I've held more than one visa at once (UK student + australian work, French scientist + australian work) and usually countries only care that you will leave when you're finished, that you are legally who/where you say you are. – la femme cosmique Feb 6 '17 at 11:48