What type of visa do I need to select on the application form when attending British Army Assessment? I'm coming from a Commonwealth country.

  • 1
    I see from your history that you are a citizen of Ghana, I think it's better mentioning that then only "Commonwealth Country" – Kuba Jan 30 '17 at 11:22

Standard Visitor as has already been mentioned in the Title of two of your questions in this long series, where I note one of the answers includes:

now is not the time for you to visit the UK. Finish your studies, get a stable job, and give it another shot, preferably with the aid of a qualified solicitor.

  • 2
    Indeed I don't have much faith that this OP is going to follow the advice given, therefore I see little point in continuing to provide it! – Lightness Races in Orbit Jan 30 '17 at 15:11

You are, presumably since this is not your first application, filling out the Standard Visitor Application to attend your army assessment and you have arrived at a screen like this...

enter image description here

Select 'Business' (as shown) and click 'Save and Continue'. The next screen will ask about the purpose of your business visit. Select 'Other' and complete the text field like this...

enter image description here

Click 'Save and Continue'. The rest of the application should be straight-forward from that point.

Note: Sandboxing the application form is OK.

  • 3
    "Sandboxing the application form is OK." What does that mean? – David Richerby Jan 30 '17 at 14:52
  • 2
    @DavidRicherby it means it's ok to look at the form and see how it interacts with the end user. They are not bothered by it. – Gayot Fow Jan 30 '17 at 15:13

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.