I'm an Australian Citizen who has been invited to volunteer in the States for 3 1/2 months with a letter of invitation. I will not be getting paid, all food and accommodation are covered by them and anything else is from me.
Can I use the B1/B2 visa?

  • 4
    According to the US Fish and Wildlife Service, only if it's through a recognized religious or charitable non-profit organization. – mkennedy Jan 29 '17 at 3:43
  • @pnuts people entering on VWP are under the same restrictions as B1/B2 holders. Close-voting. – JonathanReez Jan 29 '17 at 9:03
  • @ptityeti I've edited the question – JonathanReez Jan 29 '17 at 10:31
  • @ptityeti Splitting answers across multiple questions can't be good for the site. It makes it harder to find information and harder to keep that information up to date. – David Richerby Jan 29 '17 at 12:18