As American citizens, do we need two visas? A reentry visa for AU? How does this work? I've received conflicting information.


As an American citizen you need an Electronic Travel Authority to enter Australia. This serves in lieu of a visa and allows you to visit as many times as you wish for one year after issuance, for up to three months per visit.

You do not need a visa or advance authorization to visit New Zealand under its Visa Waiver program.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.