I have permit to stay in Italy as a student.

Can I go to London to work for 20 hours per week as a part-timer?

closed as off-topic by Giorgio, Jan, VMAtm, Ali Awan, Some wandering yeti Jan 25 '17 at 23:07

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Great Britain is not in Schengen area. – Neusser Jan 25 '17 at 21:38
  • @Neusser, even if it was, he couldn't work elsewhere in Schengen with a D visa. – o.m. Jan 26 '17 at 6:27