With regards to the Chinese 72-hour visa, this states "Passengers transiting in Beijing, Chongqing, Harbin, Guilin, Kunming, Wuhan, Xiamen, or Tianjin cannot leave the administrative area of the transit city."

I am unclear if any section of the Great Wall is in the administrative area of Beijing. If so, which sections are in the Beijing administrative area?

1 Answer 1


Yes the Great Wall passes through Beijing Adminstrative District. You could likely find a tour that takes you up to Huairou to see the Great Wall and Museum.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .