I am an Indian citizen living in India. I plan to send my wife and child to the UK to visit my cousin. They will be staying with my cousin and also doing some sightseeing. The visit will be for 15 days. My wife is a housewife and my child is 14 years old.
I have few questions regarding "Employment and Income" for both my wife and child.
- For my wife
1) for Total Monthly Income From can I add
a) Savings and Investments and b) Other sources including friends and family
for my wife. Savings and Investments are from the fixed deposits which are held in joint mode. And the other sources are source of income which we get from rented property.
2) for Is someone other than you paying for all or a part of your trip? do I need to mention "Yes" or "No"?
If it is a "Yes" what should I enter for Please explain why they are paying towards the cost of your trip?
- For my child
1) For The total amount of money you have for this trip , should I put it as 0 or NONE as I will be sponsoring the trip for my child?
2) For Please explain why they are paying towards the cost of your trip?, what should be the standard and acceptable answer
In addition to this
1) Does my wife need to take the papers related to property and savings while going for the interview?