I am an Indian passport holder but Permanent Resident (PR) of Australia.

Do I need a visa for Switzerland and France to visit as a tourist?

  • 7
    Yes you need a visa. Did you attempt to research this? – Gayot Fow Jan 12 '17 at 4:17

Yes, you will need a Schengen visa. No special exemptions exist for holders of any other visas or permanent residencies, however it should be fairly straightforward to receive a Schengen visa as a PR of a stable country.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.