I am planning a week (Wednesday to Wednesday or Tuesday to Tuesday) in Las Vegas later this year (2017) and am wondering what sort of budget I should aim for.
- All accommodation is paid for.
- Shows and attractions are paid for.
- Gambling will be done, maybe an hour a day - mostly on the Blackjack table (lowest stake available) or slot machines (I will join one Poker tournament but entry will be prepaid).
- Food can be basic, buffets are good.
- Alcohol intake will be relatively high. We tend to drink about 5-10 liters (10-20 pints) of beer per night and I am sure there will be a bit of tequila and whisky in there too, although a couple of low intake days may also be included due to hang overs.
I expect to spend most of my time on The Strip or Fremont Street but off the strip ideas are more than welcome.