This question already has an answer here:

I am flying to Switzerland via Germany (transit).

  1. Which embassy should I contact to get a Schengen visa?
  2. Where will I need to pass through the Schengen immigration?

marked as duplicate by Jan, pnuts, Giorgio, Willeke, David Richerby Jan 14 '17 at 17:49

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • Also check out this meta post that includes links to most other Schengen visa questions people came up with. – Jan Jan 8 '17 at 18:51
  1. If you are not going anywhere else other than Switzerland then you should apply for your visa at the Swiss consulate responsible for your place of residence. If your itinerary involves other destinations then we do not have enough information to know where you should apply.

  2. You will pass through immigration in Germany.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.