I'll be living in Seattle and I want to regularly visit Vancouver. I'll be on an au pair (J-1) visa. I'm Brazilian.


As you hold a Brazilian passport, no you can not.

Here is a full list of entry requirements to Canada by country.

In general, having an American visa does not provide any entry privileges to Canada.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.