I am 56 years old and have applied for a visitor visa to the UK. One of our family friends sponsored me but I was rejected because our relationship is not described. Also, it was noted that my husband's monthly income tax papers were not sufficient support, although he has additional money in his saving account.

In addition, the business documents (documents from Gujarat sales tax) that I submitted were insufficient proof of our business, since only the business name is mentioned and not my husband's. Consequently, I was refused.

Can I apply again?

closed as unclear what you're asking by mts, David Richerby, Gayot Fow, Ali Awan, Giorgio Nov 30 '16 at 13:34

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 4
    Of course you can but whether you get it is an entirely different topic. You need to scan the refusal notice , obscure out personal details and upload for us, otherwise we can't give you sensible advice. – chx Nov 30 '16 at 7:34
  • 4
    @jwenting You are correct the OP should properly edit his/her question. The language issue that (s)he can't help would be reduced if we could see where sentences end and start. A sneer about income is not necessary though. Sumitra, please edit your question. – Jan Doggen Nov 30 '16 at 8:57
  • 1
    @Chx Sumitra can't upload image (reputation). S: Put them on an image upload site (imgur, postimg) and add the links into your question. – Jan Doggen Nov 30 '16 at 9:00
  • 2
    Yes, you can apply again. But you need to address the reasons that caused your first application to be rejected. Submitting the same application again will have the same result. – David Richerby Nov 30 '16 at 9:04
  • Yes you can apply again after a refusal. Even on the same day. That's your question, right? If you want more a more substantive answer you can scan your refusal and redact the names with Paint and then put it into your question using the edit button at travel.stackexchange.com/posts/83510/edit Close voting as 'unclear'. – Gayot Fow Nov 30 '16 at 10:04

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.