Am I able to get a Schengen visa using a 1951 Convention refugee travel document issued to me by Ukraine?


Can you apply for a Schengen visa? Yes.

Will you get a Schengen visa? Probably not, unless you can show very strong ties to Ukraine, such as a highly-paid job, a piece of real estate, marriage to a local citizen, etc. Considering the latest refugee-related events it is most likely hard to convince the authorities you will actually leave at the end of your stay.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.