I accidentally over stayed on a visitor's visa in June/July (only one day). I am Namibian. My husband and I married in October this year in Namibia (he is moving to Namibia). I changed my passport etc. My ID number stays the same.

I want to know if I can go to SA now that we are legally married or does the penalty stay?

closed as unclear what you're asking by Gayot Fow, pnuts, David Richerby, Mark Mayo Nov 21 '16 at 8:57

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 1
    Is your husband from SA? – o.m. Nov 21 '16 at 6:32
  • 3
    Please, we need your nationalities (both) and in which country you overstayed and how long was the overstay, Also are you permanently migrating to SA or just for a visit. thanks. I'll mark this as "unclear" to show that the question is not answerable until it's edited. Thanks again! – Gayot Fow Nov 21 '16 at 6:33

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.