I am a Filipina living in Northern Ireland (UK) and have a 'Residence card of a family member of a union citizen'.


No you don't need a transit visa. Courtesy of KLM:

/ 14NOV16 / 2132 UTC

National Philippines (PH) /Residence United Kingdom (GB)
Embarkation United Kingdom (GB) /Transit Ireland (Rep.) (IE)
Destination Philippines (PH)

Ireland (Rep.) (IE)

Visa required, except for Passengers with a "Family Member" Residence Card issued by United Kingdom to a family member of an EEA national or national of Switzerland.
TWOV (Transit Without Visa): Visa required, except for Holders of onward tickets for a max. transit time of 24 hours.

Additional Information: - Visitors holding passports containing a British inadmissible stamp could be refused entry.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.