Ok, worried by this question, my situation is:
- Have valid multiple entry Schengen visa, first trip already made to issuing country.
- DOH-ORY one way ticket with Pegasus, with 3 hour stay at SAW, so entry into Schengen at Paris. Stay for 5 days.
- CDG-IST direct one way ticket with Atlas Global, Have Turkish tourist visa. Stay for 5 days. So, Exit from Schengen at Paris again.
- SAW-DOH direct one way with again Pegasus airlines.
- Nationality Indian, Residency Qatar, Schengen Visa by embassy in Qatar.
Can/will check-in desk agent at Doha object for my boarding detailed in point 2 (& Atlas G agent at CDG for Turkey in point 3)? I have all required hotel bookings for Paris and Istanbul. Any Timatic or other official quotations will be appreciated.
Can we enter Schengen (and/or Turkey) by two one-way tickets on different airlines?
On mobile, so T.SE did not offer me similar questions, but will search around