I'm currently an South African au pair in the USA and want to travel to the U.K. for a long weekend. Can I apply for a visa here in the USA or do I need to do it in South Africa ?

marked as duplicate by chx, Giorgio, pnuts, Ali Awan, Gayot Fow visas Nov 8 '16 at 1:51

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.