I am a US citizen and working for a US company and paid in USD in my US bank. I would like to know how long can I work from India without troubling my company to create a corporate entity for tax purpose in India. My US company does not have a presence in India.

  • 2
    Not sure what this has got to do with travel, voting to close. – nikhil Nov 2 '16 at 4:37
  • 1
    The mention of "how long can I work" suggests the OP intends to use some form of short-stay visa. Perhaps the question of whether one can work for a US company while in India on e.g. a tourist visa should be answered here. – Patricia Shanahan Nov 2 '16 at 11:09

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.