I want to check out the transaction history of my T-Money card, a public transportation card in South Korea. If you want to know the balance, you can just go to a convenience store to ask the clerk for showing it.

But is it possible to check the transaction history?

  • Why do you care?
    – JonathanReez
    Oct 24 '16 at 13:35
  • @JonathanReez I want to know when and how much I spent on the public transport. This makes me plan better on when I should recharge.
    – Blaszard
    Oct 24 '16 at 17:34
  • @pnuts could you translate and convert to an answer?
    – JonathanReez
    Dec 13 '16 at 11:30
  • I want the same, but as shown below (in the comments on the answer), I'm not likely to get it. Consequently, I have taken to writing down the balance every time I use it. When you enter the metro, you will see a charge of 1250 and a new balance after that. When you exit, if a short trip, you will see a charge of zero and the same new balance. For a long trip, you will see the additional fare and correct new balance. I suspect buses are similar but I only did it once and did not look at the display. While charging, you can print a before/after balance receipt.
    – WGroleau
    Mar 7 '18 at 5:15

Hi you need to register with T-Money here

You can view the transaction history of the registered TMC card after signing up TMC homepage. After selecting my T-money, you can check your usage history by selecting the card number and then selecting the period.

  • Can you show the original text and its linked page? Seems that your link only points to the top page.
    – Blaszard
    Dec 23 '16 at 17:26
  • 1
    @Blaszard Hi changed the link to point directly to registration, Travel.SE is non-Korean site, why do you want Korean text back? Dec 25 '16 at 8:30
  • Otherwise there is no way to decide whether it is a correct information or not. If you have the link, you may read it via machine translation.
    – Blaszard
    Dec 25 '16 at 12:11
  • It points directly to a registration page that Google cannot translate. And if I paste the text into Google, the results won't fit in a comment, but they imply that if you aren't Korean, you will have to first either get a IPIN from the Korean credit bureau, or a cell phone registered with "Korea Mobile Certification Co."
    – WGroleau
    Mar 7 '18 at 5:10

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.