This question already has an answer here:

Do I require a transit visa if I'm travelling to Ghana from China through Heath row Airport by British Airlines

marked as duplicate by pnuts, mts, Crazydre, Zach Lipton, Henning Makholm Nov 23 '16 at 9:21

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • 2
    What is your country of citizenship? – Zach Lipton Oct 19 '16 at 3:18
  • 1
    We cannot answer this question with the information given. – phoog Oct 19 '16 at 4:18
  • Assuming you're Ghanaian and live in Ghana, yes, you do need a UK airside transit visa. However, you have to tell us what passport you have and where you live for us to be able to give a definite answer – Crazydre Nov 23 '16 at 7:48

The UK keeps a list of countries whose citizens will require a visa to transit or visit the UK. So it's all based on nationality.

You did not tell us your nationality so the answer to your question is indeterminate.

What can be done in situations like these is to point you to a web site sponsored by the UK government called Check if you need a UK visa. This site uses the 'wizard pattern' to ask some questions and then make a determination.

Once you have learned if you need a visa or not, you can return here to ask specific questions about the form and evidence.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.