My UK visit visa was refused again. I applied for UK visit visa this July with my 6 years daughter the visa was sponsored by my aunt and uncle both are British nationals.
But my visa was refused due to financial capacity, I didn't submit my bank statements and pay slips and property proof etc. I was wrongly guided by an solicitor that your trip is sponsored so you don't need to show your own statements etc as your sponsors paying for all your expenses. However the guide was totally wrong which led to a refusal.
After that I applied again last week 19 September 2016 from Islamabad, Pakistan and attached all documents: my daughter's school leave approval letter, employer letter, my pay slips of 6 months, my bank statements with balance (GBP3000) my property documents worth (GBP34,000) value also lease agreement of my property monthly income (GBP370) along with rent receiving proofs, my tax return certificates for year 2016, travel itinerary which clearly shown trip of 1 month trip, family registration certificate, along with cover letter visit purpose is to meet my aunt and uncle and visit different places in UK. I mentioned names also in the letter following documents attached with my second attempt
- Visa Application Form of my daughter and myself
- Passport of my daughter and myself
- Passport copy of my husband
- Marriage Certificate and Family Registration Certificate
- My Daughter School leave approval letter
- Employer letter of my husband and myself
- Personnel Bank Statement reflecting salary transfer and Salary slips of my husband and myself
- Personnel Property documents and property lease agreement
- Personnel Tax returns
- Travel itinerary
- Sponsorship Statements
- Six Months Bank Statements of sponsors
- Tax Certificate of Sponsors
I have attached second refusal please read and guide me this refusal really heard me what are the reason of refusal after having read all my story?