I'm arriving in CDG AIRPORT into terminal 2G, at 15.40 And need to make my flight in terminal in 1 at 17.05, Hoping that my flight is on-time, Is it possible to get a Taxi at Terminal 2G to take me to Terminal 1 and how long would this take? I'm aware that the transfer from terminals is 1 hour, Was hoping taxi ride would be faster?
If I am no mistaken, Terminal 2G is a bit outside the terminal 2 , you have to take a bus to terminal 2F (or 2E), then there is an automated shuttle between terminals (one every 5 minutes). So, to summarize, as stated above, you probably won't find a taxi:
- leave the terminal to take the bus that will take you back to terminal 2E (the bus is just in front of the entrance if I recall correctly. anyway, it is easy to spot)
- once inside, follow arrows to your next terminal (Terminal 1) . It should be written 'Terminal 1' or 'Shuttle'
- hop on the shuttle, stop at terminal 1
- find you way to your boarding gate (if your going up through a ramp, you are on the right track )
- and once again, pass the security
Yes, sometimes we love to overcomplicate things :-p But it is less than one hour , you should be at the boarding gate before boarding begins