Depending on what category of visa your dad has, he can apply for a visit visa for you.
You would need:
- A passport (or travel document) valid for 6 months.
- Photos (white background)
- A copy of your father's iqama (the resident card) which should be current. Keep in mind in Saudi they use Hijri dates - today is 15/01/1438.
- A copy of the printout from the MOFA visa website; which shows your visa type, duration and the fact that the application has been accepted.
Your father needs to do the following:
- Go online to the MOFA website, or to his company's department that handles employee affairs and submit a copy of his passport and residency.
- A copy of your travel document's ID page.
- Pay the relevant fees.
- Pay the mandatory $254 medical insurance (new rule, enacted yesterday); payable only through the Enjaz system.
- Wait for the automated system to issue a visa.
- Send you a printout of the visa page, or the application number.
You can print out the visa result yourself, by entering the application number and your dad's residency number at this website.