This question already has an answer here:

I am holding b1/b2 visa, I have already visited us on business , can I go to US on travel us for attend my friends marriage.

marked as duplicate by Michael Hampton, Karlson usa Sep 4 '16 at 15:52

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.



  1. you have M under Entries meaning a multiple entry visa.
  2. Expiration date is on or later than the date when you plan to present yourself at the border of the United States asking for admission (doesn't need to be valid during the trip only on the day of entry).
  3. Under Type/Class you have B1/B2.

then the answer is yes. All of these need to be met.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.