I'm looking for a soft-sided traditional suitcase that zips into two halves, without wheels. 16x12x10, or so. It's to fit into a trunk on a motorcycle for touring.

  • Try a search on "tail bag", should lead to some options. Sep 4, 2016 at 7:13

1 Answer 1


Many manufacturers do, calling them a boarding bag or carry-on. Without knowing your location (and, thus, sources), here are just a few that have global portals.

Alternatively, searches for 'pilot bag' and 'motorcycle luggage' return many additional options, and price ranges.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.