I'm required to travel to Guatemala for a business visit. I'm applying for a Guatemala business visa. Can some informed advisor or experienced person guide me with the correct requirements?
From the information I collected, I require the following:
1) Cover letter from Indian company
2) Original hard copy of business Invitation letter from Guatemala in Spanish language
3) Correct passport validity
4) Applicant’s Bank statement for latest 6 months Original with bank seal and bank authorized signature or International credit card-copy, or traveler's cheque under applicant’s name, amount should be equivalent to USD5000
5) Air tickets (to-fro)
6) Address proof, photo, passport photocopy and misc docs
7) Commercial registration certificate of Guatemala's inviting company
Can any experienced person guide me if all above docs will suffice or any other extra requirement has to be fulfilled?
Also can someone explain to me about point 7 ? And whats traveler's cheque?