I’ve been offered a position to teach English in China for a year, but of course I don’t want to do that without being able to take Adderall for my ADHD. The position I’ve been offered is in Shenzhen, which is apparently near Hong Kong, where I was told I might be able to get Adderall.

closed as off-topic by JonathanReez, mts, Giorgio, Rory Alsop, JS Lavertu Sep 23 '16 at 18:00

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 3
    I didn't find Adderall or amphetamin on this site of prohibited drugs, but please wait for more conclusive answer. The list contains metamphetamin, though. Please try to contact Chinese doctors through your future employers! baike.baidu.com/… – Ludi Aug 28 '16 at 7:38
  • 4
    I have voted to leave open. While asked in a context more suitable for Expats SE, this question easily also applies to a mere traveler to China and certainly is not too broad. – mts Aug 28 '16 at 11:30

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.