I have a Spanish permanent residence permit and it will expire in 10 days time and I have put in for renewal, the thing is that I want to travel to Sweden for my friend's wedding, is it possible to travel and stay for 3 days and come back to Spain before the permit expires?

  • 2
    Will you be returning to Spain before the residence permit expires? – phoog Aug 26 '16 at 1:29
  • 1
    How can it expire if it's permanent? Just sayin' ... – hippietrail Aug 26 '16 at 16:55
  • @hippietrail The word permit was missing but it's not very constructive to make fun of the OP for that. – Relaxed Aug 26 '16 at 17:00
  • I didn't mean to make fun of the OP actually. If anything I was making fun of the name of the permit. Apologies @Blessed if you took it that way. – hippietrail Aug 26 '16 at 17:03

Yes, you can travel to Sweden using your residence permit, since you will not be using it after it expires.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.