I am applying for Tier 4 UK student visa. I am currently working as Project Assistant (temporary position) in one of the research laboratories in India and I receive a stipend.

Should I consider myself as employed or not employed for visa application?

If employed, what documents do I need to produce?

closed as off-topic by CMaster, Revetahw, Jan, blackbird, Vince Aug 25 '16 at 12:18

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.