Left-luggage services are available in a number of Paris railway stations.
Left-luggage services are available for the public in Paris railway stations : Gare du Nord, Gare de l’Est, Gare de Lyon, Gare d’Austerlitz and Gare Montparnasse. Luggage can be left for a maximum of 72 hrs and the cost, the same in all stations, ranges from €3 to just over €7 per day, depending on the size of the locker. They are available from 6.30am to 10.45pm. Warning: this service may be closed at any time for security reasons.
- Gare du Nord 18 rue de Dunkerque (10th)
- Gare de l'Est Place du 11 novembre 1918(10th)
- Gare de Lyon Place Louis Armand (12th)
- Gare d'Austerlitz 85 quai d'Austerlitz (13th)
- Gare Montparnasse 17 boulevard de Vaugirard (15th)
The site also provides links to several independent left-luggage services:
- Gustave, Welcome City Lab, Tour Gamma A, 193 rue de Bercy (12th), Tel.. +33 (0) 6 89 25 13 82 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Holibag, 10 boulevard Diderot (12th) Tel.. +33 (0) 6 22 72 72 78 email@example.com
An online service, Eelway, 'collect[s] your luggage anywhere, anytime. Get them back when you arrive at the airport, train station, rental or hotel.'