I am planning to travel to UK for tourism with two other family members. Do I need to submit separate applications or a single application with details of all the family members?

marked as duplicate by mts, Gayot Fow visas Aug 10 '16 at 15:48

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.