My cousin overstayed in the US. His passport is expired. US Immigration wants to deport him. How would he get a travel document ? Would you send me the link of the website to download the form ?

  • 6
    With deportation in process, it seems like an emergency that calls for contacting the nearest Pakistan embassy or consulate, rather than downloading forms. – Patricia Shanahan Jul 17 '16 at 21:11
  • It's possible that Pakistan would allow you to enter with an expired passport, check with the embassy – blackbird Jul 19 '16 at 18:59
  • You must visit the consulate in person to obtain an emergency travel document. Bring your expired passport and your CNIC/NICOP if you have one. – Michael Hampton Jul 19 '16 at 21:42
  • Well, my nephew is in immigration custody. – Ali Jul 21 '16 at 20:17

As noted in the comments, this is a situation for the Pakistan consulate serving your area (see the "Consulates" tab on this page for a list). Your cousin will surely not be the only person they have seen in such a situation and they should be able to advise on the best way to get travel documents quickly.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.