I have an esta. I am flying into USA, staying overnight before travelling to Canada by land arriving in Canada 12 hours later. I will be in Canada 100 days. Will I be able to return by land to USA to allow me to fly home?

  • 1
    @CMaster: Not sure it is an exact duplicate. In the earlier question the asker would be flying from USA to Canada, so his exit would be registered with the US authorities. In this case, where the OP leaves by land (and doesn't have a paper I-94 to turn in at that point), I think he might need additional advice about how to document that he left the US just a day after entering. Commented Jul 9, 2016 at 15:42
  • @HenningMakholm oops yes, the other duplicate suggested is the better one.
    – CMaster
    Commented Jul 10, 2016 at 11:16


Browse other questions tagged .