I have an esta. I am flying into USA, staying overnight before travelling to Canada by land arriving in Canada 12 hours later. I will be in Canada 100 days. Will I be able to return by land to USA to allow me to fly home?

marked as duplicate by CMaster, Berwyn, Michael Hampton, Gayot Fow, Some wandering yeti Jul 9 '16 at 18:33

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • 1
    @CMaster: Not sure it is an exact duplicate. In the earlier question the asker would be flying from USA to Canada, so his exit would be registered with the US authorities. In this case, where the OP leaves by land (and doesn't have a paper I-94 to turn in at that point), I think he might need additional advice about how to document that he left the US just a day after entering. – Henning Makholm Jul 9 '16 at 15:42
  • @HenningMakholm oops yes, the other duplicate suggested is the better one. – CMaster Jul 10 '16 at 11:16