I'm a Tunisian citizen residing in France, I have a face to face meeting regarding a scientific project during the month of august. However I am lost to what type of visa I should be applying for.

Any help would be much appreciated.

  • 6
    Use visa4uk and apply for a standard-visitor-visa. – Gayot Fow Jul 6 '16 at 17:04

As of 2016, the only UK visa for short-term business/tourist/scientific activities is the Standard Visitor Visa. Apply for it through Visa4Uk.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.