I have got my schengen visa from Italian embassy but they gave me C category SINGLE entry visa and I only want to visit croatia. is it possible I can go to croatia although my visa was issued by Italian embassy?

  • 7
    Why on earth did you apply for a visa from the Italian embassy if you had no intention of going to Italy? And why did they even consider the application? Did you make up a false Italy trip for applying? – hmakholm left over Monica Jul 4 '16 at 17:52
  • 4
    @HenningMakholm How does your question actually help? – ᄂ ᄀ Jul 4 '16 at 18:57

Croatia will admit travelers who hold a Schengen visa only if that visa is valid for two or more entries.

With a single-entry Schengen visa, you will not be allowed to enter Croatia. You should apply for a Croatian visa.

See http://www.mvep.hr/en/consular-information/visas/visa-requirements-overview/.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.